It becomes cumbersome if the procurement of the same product is conducted from scratch on a quarterly/yearly basis. ProcureTiger offers Catalogue Management module that maintains track of all the regular stellar category of products. It can be predominantly used for procuring frequently replenished indirect goods and services. Once an RFQ or Reverse Auction is completed, you can enter into a framework agreement with either one or all the bidders who participated in the event. After an agreement between the buyer and the vendor/supplier a catalogue is published for future procurement endeavors of similar kind.
- Acts like a rate-card of all the products or services' contract price
- Renew a contract with the same prices or revised prices
- Find goods / services in centralized, pre-approved supplier catalogues
- Place orders through an automated simple and efficient purchasing platform
- Generate Purchase Orders directly from the system